There are many ways to roast vegetables, but if you really want to take them up an notch, we love the tips, tricks and seasoning ideas on Well Plated by Erin.
If you want to see the gloriousness of silicone baking mats, look no further than roasting vegetables. I can't tell you how many times I tried to make homemade french fries and tossed the whole dish because most of the potato stuck to the baking sheet. Enter The Silicone Kitchen silicone baking mats, and voila, no more stuck veggies.
There is a wide gamut of ways to roast vegetables, but if you're looking for inspiration, we welcome you to try this recipe inspired by Well Plated by Erin.
Tools we use:
- Vegetables of choice (bell peppers, zucchini, sweet potato, red onion, broccoli)
- Olive oil
- Dijon Mustard
- Italian Seasoning
- Garlic Powder
- Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F and prepare a baking sheet with silicone baking mats
- Chop all vegetables to bite-sized pieces and combine in a large bowl
- Add oil, mustard, spices (italian seasoning, salt, pepper, garlic powder) to the vegetables
- Toss to coat
- Transfer vegetables to the prepared baking sheet
- Roast vegetables for 25-35 minutes, toss and rotate halfway through
- Top with Parmesan cheese and enjoy!